Bleach: The Curse Of The Shinigami
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: The Curse Of The Shinigami

The forum for a byond game

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nero's Gm Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LyricNero

LyricNero

Nero's Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Nero's Gm Application   Nero's Gm Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16 2010, 21:07

Name Key:DiZaster

Name Game:Nero

Why do u want to be a GM?: I want to be a Gm to improve the reputation of this game. I care very much of the games I play, and would like to make this game popular and fun, by bringing more more people, and more fun, and safe for the players.

Why Should u be a GM?: I should be a Gm because I am on most of the day, and I am dedicated to one game, and no other. I wish by becoming a Gm I could improve this game, and make myself worthy.

What can u help u in the game?:I can help the game become more popular by increasing the population, and making the game more fun, and safe for players.

What GM level do u think that u can have?:I do not care what rank of Gm I get as long as I become help to this game.

How long have u been playing the game?: I have only been playing this game for around a week, but have already grown close to this game, and will strive to become it better.

Thank you for spending your time reading my Gm application, and hope this was not a waste of your time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blank Stifler
Admin
Blank Stifler

PostSubject: Re: Nero's Gm Application   Nero's Gm Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17 2010, 02:54

Amen..xD

What a Face Joke..xD
Back to top Go down
https://cursedshinigami.rpg-board.net
Amber
Admin
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Nero's Gm Application   Nero's Gm Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17 2010, 13:44

hmmmmm Kon

what does the kon mean Amber?..xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nero's Gm Application   Nero's Gm Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nero's Gm Application
Page 1 of 1