Bleach: The Curse Of The Shinigami
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: The Curse Of The Shinigami

The forum for a byond game

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OKMgamer's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Okmgamer1996

OKMgamer's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: OKMgamer's GM Application   OKMgamer's GM Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15 2010, 21:46

Name Key: Okmgamer1996(cnt remeber either that or just Okmgamer)

Why do I want to be a GM: I want to b a GM bcuz im a good person and i like to help new players while still following the rules. i also judge fairly i dnt automatically go for the harsh punishment and Im a regular player so since i like this game a lot i wil b on as much as posibble aside from school and basketball, but beside that i should b on at least an hour each day between 4 and 10 p.m.

What I can help in the game: Even though i dnt kno how to edit or anything im willing to learn and i can calm down situations from getting too bad and im very patient . i also dnt like ppl being harrased or being the harraser so dat wnt b a problem

What GM level i think i should have: since if u chose me this would by my firrst time being a GM i would say i should be a level 1 to 3 GM

How long have i been playing the game: 1 month after last pwipe 1 month b4 pwipe so bout 2 and a half months total. im well known by payers and would b a hardworking GM thank u for our consideration and time.

Last edited by Okmgamer1996 on Thu Feb 18 2010, 00:22; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updating)
Back to top Go down

OKMgamer's GM Application
Page 1 of 1