Bleach: The Curse Of The Shinigami
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: The Curse Of The Shinigami

The forum for a byond game

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ray's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ray

Ray

Ray's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Ray's GM Application   Ray's GM Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15 2010, 15:54

Name Key:Crakenguy

Name Game:Ray

Why do u want to be a GM?:Because I would like to help people in their problems and explore the new bleach game,giving some ideas or whatever I can do to help people and the owner.I hate spammers and I would like to mute guys who use caps.But first I would warn them.

Why Should u be a GM?:Because I want to help other people in their problems.Or the owner with fixes and new browser things.I would like to enforce the rules and let people show me respect.And guide them through the bleach:The Curse of The shinigami world.Or Fix their icons if they got any problems!

What can u help u in the game?Well,I am good iconner.I would try my best to make the best icon.Also,I have a source and I can copy some things,and make a browser which shows the guide! Or something that would be useful!

What GM level do u think that u can have?I would like to start with Trial,because I am not sure I can do it with once.I want to follow the fair way of being a GM,that's why I choose to be a Trial.After a week or few days,I would like to graduate if I am doing good.

How long have u been playing the game?I just started today,and I have played lots of bleach games.I have been admin either.Also,I like this game.It's my friend's ya know!

Thank you for reading my application.Hopefully,I will pass.And try myself as GM in this perfect bleach game. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Ray's GM Application
Page 1 of 1