Bleach: The Curse Of The Shinigami
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: The Curse Of The Shinigami

The forum for a byond game

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(Kido Corps Captain)Streetkid049's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Streetkid049

(Kido Corps Captain)Streetkid049's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: (Kido Corps Captain)Streetkid049's GM Application   (Kido Corps Captain)Streetkid049's GM Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02 2010, 12:49

happy The Reason I would like to become a GM is so i can help and new players with things such as,helping them get to where they want to go,how to post a GM application,help them get to the forum,and to help them with anything else they need happy Also i Promise to follow player rules and GM rules so I do not lost rank of a GM happy If anyone needed me I'd MOST LIKELY be on BTCOTS A.K.A Bleach:Curse of the Shinigami,And i promise i will listen to all GMs,Co-Owners, and Owners if there is anything important I must do happy Also I am friends with most of the GMs on the game so if i need to do anything i do not know how to do,they might help me happy this is my GM application and i hope i can be a future GM on Bleach:The Curse Of The Shinigami happy
Back to top Go down
Http://www.Myspace.com/,https://www.youtube.com/

(Kido Corps Captain)Streetkid049's GM Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: The Curse Of The Shinigami :: GM applications-
Jump to: