Bleach: The Curse Of The Shinigami
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: The Curse Of The Shinigami

The forum for a byond game

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM APP !!Warning this will not be a cookie cutter App!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kouri77

GM APP !!Warning this will not be a cookie cutter App!! Empty
PostSubject: GM APP !!Warning this will not be a cookie cutter App!!   GM APP !!Warning this will not be a cookie cutter App!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14 2010, 11:33

Ok so on the game my name is Mikazuki (Crescent Moon if you didnt know) My Byond key is Kouri77 (just like my login here) Ok why i want to become a GM is obvious i think i could really contribute to this game...i will soon be taking coding classes at school and i am great at keeping the peace... at school i was able to stop many fights from happening by sorting it out between the two ppl...

I have been a gm in many games (mainly Naruto) although only one Bleach game that i can remember... but our host moved away and couldnt host anymore so it went down...Now my work times are usually from about 4:30 PM (pst) to watever time i hit the sack that night... although that depends on amount of homework and if i am doing any volunteer work that day...

As for games that I have been GM on the one that i am most proud of is Naruto Madara's Quest... we jsut got a new host so it is still down a lot but on there once the owner gets on and i get my verbs back then you will notice that i am an owner in that game... and a darn good one also... so yeah, now if you dont pick me then i will be fine about it... i wont have a bad attitude or anything... and i definently wont leave the game...ill just keep on playing and working on getting better XD

I think i would be better suited to being like a lvl 4 or 5 GM.... although you may not put me there i have pretty good knowledge of most anime byond games and i have an extensive knowledge of Bleach.

Well ill see you all in the game!

-the ninja (mikazuki) What a Face
Back to top Go down
Kouri77

GM APP !!Warning this will not be a cookie cutter App!! Empty
PostSubject: Feel Free XD   GM APP !!Warning this will not be a cookie cutter App!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14 2010, 16:58

Feel Free to write anything you think i should work on or that i need to get better at... or things you think are just wrong with either my app... or if you know me in the game XD
Back to top Go down

GM APP !!Warning this will not be a cookie cutter App!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: The Curse Of The Shinigami :: GM applications-
Jump to: