Bleach: The Curse Of The Shinigami
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: The Curse Of The Shinigami

The forum for a byond game

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Koddy Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oh No, Not Koddy

Oh No, Not Koddy

Koddy Application Empty
PostSubject: Koddy Application   Koddy Application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01 2010, 20:05

Name Key: Koddy

Name Game: Koddy

Why do u want to be a GM?
I can Code well if it comes to that at all, and I know how to treat people so they understand the first time without abusively hurting them. All in all, I am a good person and I can help with your "problems" in coding and in game ;D

Experience as GM (it dont care u put that u ever be a gm or some Games where u was gm,we can take gms with experience or gms noobs..)
I am well prepared to do such jobs, having been some on successful websites like "The Naruto RPG" The third one form the topic when searching "Naruto RPG". It was like 2 years ago, and I lost it because I broke like two rules and raged when the worst possible happened. I was young, you can't really blame me.
On BYOND games, I have experienced on my own two games, a really old game called NEFD(Naruto Escape From Death), most of the Bleach AF, Naruto AF, Pokemon AF, since I was friends with the owner of the game. I did well on those. Uhh....Bleach Karamaiu.
Must I say again that most of this games have eventually shut down and NEFD was deleted, thus I lost my position there through deletion. The rest all ended up shutting down eventually.

Why Should u be a GM?
I'm helpful.

What can u help u in the game?
I am familiar with the map, and most likely the codes from my history stretches back to 2006 when I first started on BYOND. I most likely have seen the code, and understand the map more than most, and would be able to help people very well.

What GM level do u think that u can have?
It is up to you, if you would like to start me low, I wouldn't blame you.

How long have u been playing the game?
4 Days currently, just getting to know people.
Back to top Go down
Blank Stifler
Admin
Blank Stifler

Koddy Application Empty
PostSubject: REALLY NICE   Koddy Application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08 2010, 01:28

KODDY IF U REALLY GOT EXPERIENCE, AND IF U CAN HELP ME CODING IM GETTING U
Back to top Go down
https://cursedshinigami.rpg-board.net
Oh No, Not Koddy

Oh No, Not Koddy

Koddy Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koddy Application   Koddy Application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09 2010, 16:17

Cewl, and yes I do have experience coding. In byond I have made a bleach game and a custom naruto game which utterly failed due to lack of host. I have since formatted computer so I don't have them sadly T.T I forgot to back them up.

I'm especially familiar in the style of coding used on most byond bleach games so bleh o.o
o -> O

Getting big head now so I'll stop o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Koddy Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koddy Application   Koddy Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Koddy Application
Page 1 of 1