Bleach: The Curse Of The Shinigami
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: The Curse Of The Shinigami

The forum for a byond game

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tournament

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ryuuchi

Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Tournament   Tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27 2010, 10:14

Normally id just sit in the corner and let this slide past but this is retarded i was in a torunament iw a sone fo the last 2 surviving it was me and yochi and i was using aizens zanpaktou to turn invisible and i wasnt killed untill i was summoned back over to the gm that was hosting the tournament and when i moved she killed me cuz of i ran into her petals the gm was trying to say i died at the beginning when I know for a fact id dint get killed and tele back cuz the tournament entry ended before we all went in for the ffa match and im not int he same guild as anyone that was in the there so i couldnt have teleported using that and im not a gm so i cant just teleport in i was running around invisible attacking her every so often with a kido attack or a normal attack, that's total Bull that i got killed and came back because i didn't
Back to top Go down
ryuuchi

Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament   Tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27 2010, 10:18

ryuuchi wrote:
Normally id just sit in the corner and let this slide past but this is retarded i was in a torunament iw a sone fo the last 2 surviving it was me and yochi and i was using aizens zanpaktou to turn invisible and i wasnt killed untill i was summoned back over to the gm that was hosting the tournament and when i moved she killed me cuz of i ran into her petals the gm was trying to say i died at the beginning when I know for a fact id dint get killed and tele back cuz the tournament entry ended before we all went in for the ffa match and im not int he same guild as anyone that was in the there so i couldnt have teleported using that and im not a gm so i cant just teleport in i was running around invisible attacking her every so often with a kido attack or a normal attack, that's total Bull that i got killed and came back because i didn't
yes i know i wouldve died eventually but i wouldve stood a chance if i wasnt summoned back over to ehr by the gm then killed by her petals i just thought id share this with you all
Back to top Go down
Jinxman

Tournament Empty
PostSubject: wow   Tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27 2010, 10:27

thts not even abuse
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament   Tournament I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tournament
Page 1 of 1