Bleach: The Curse Of The Shinigami
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: The Curse Of The Shinigami

The forum for a byond game

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gontxven's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gontxven

Gontxven's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Gontxven's GM Application   Gontxven's GM Application I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20 2010, 22:15

Name Key:Gontxven
Name Game:Victor
Why do u want to be a GM?:I just want to help people out and get acquainted with the community.
Why Should u be a GM?: I never really let anything by me that's not in the rules or is not obeying the rules. And plus, a lot of games i've been on, i've seen some very poor moderating. >.> Not that this game has any. >.> For one reason or another, in most games, i've seen way too many people either prefer people over others or not really give a crap about what the heck is going on. I really want to change that.
What can u help u in the game?: I'm good at iconning, recoloring, splicing(only done a few times, but they've all turned out great), mapping, a very small amount of coding, website making, forum, etc. (I spend a LOT of time on the computer, therefore i can do all that. >.> I like technology, whut can i say?)
What GM level do u think that u can have?:1 just to start things off, see how i do, then after a few weeks or so, go to maybe lvl 2 or 3
How long have u been playing the game?: only a few days, but from what I can tell, this game has a lot of friendly people and actually seems pretty fun to be in so I may want to go and play more often, if possible.
Experiences as a GM: Only on Pokemon Aqua Aura, another pokemon game that i forgot the name to, and a naruto game that I forgot the name to.

Uh yea....>.> That's about it. Neutral
Back to top Go down

Gontxven's GM Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: The Curse Of The Shinigami :: GM applications-
Jump to: