Bleach: The Curse Of The Shinigami
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: The Curse Of The Shinigami

The forum for a byond game

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TaySean Sosuke

My GM Application Empty
PostSubject: My GM Application   My GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18 2010, 16:06

Name Key:TaySean Cloud

Name Game: Bankotsu Sosuke

Why do u want to be a GM: I feel like some of the current gm is not yet ready to be a gm. So i want to help an old friend and the people.

Why Should u be a GM:wish to provide service where its needed, what ever it may be. I have had that power before so i wont abuse my power. I enjoy helping people, don t mind stopping what I'm doing to help benefit the game. Really just want to help and relieve some of the stress on the server

Experience as GM: Naruto: Last one Done Number one Unpredictable Ninja, 3 other naruto games that are no longer provided, along with being an enforcer on 2 different naruto games.

What can u help u in the game: I'm up to learning new things. whatever i can not bring to the table on my own i would try to learn so i can do more.

What GM level do u think that u can have: 1

How long have u been playing the game: maybe 3 hr. 30 min straight hours now, but imma continue to play,

Last edited by TaySean Sosuke on Mon Jan 18 2010, 16:48; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : rewording)
Back to top Go down

My GM Application
Page 1 of 1